Collection of Private Information/Data
Company may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by you through your visits to the Website, and such other websites owned by the Company or such other third party sites, accessible or operated through the Website (collectively “Private Information“). Private Information may include without limitation:
- Your name, e-mail address, country, language, gender, profession, picture and any other information you choose to provide on or via the Website and/or email; Certain types of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by Company whenever you interact with the Company or by using the Services, including certain “traffic data” on its server logs from your browser such as your IP address, MAC address, browser type, domain names, access times, date of registration, and use history;
- Information that you provide us, such as when you post or submit any content on the Website.
- Messages sent by you to other users through the Website and/or any content uploaded by you to the Website forums.
Use of Private Information
Company may monitor, collect, retain and use any of the Private Information as follows:
- Using the traffic data collected by Company for quality control reasons by way of helping diagnosis of problems with the Services.
- Producing statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Website and/or the Services and conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion. No identifying details shall be provided to any third parties, subject to the exceptions specified herein.
- Processing your inquiries and responding to your requests.
- The Company may use the Private Information to improve, customize and personalize the Website and/or the Services and to detect and/or prevent fraud.
- In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by Company to help Company perform statistical analysis, send users email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Company may use the data to improve, customize and personalize its services and deliver customized content and services to users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.
- You are entitled to request in writing that your information be deleted from any and all of Company’s data bases. You hereby acknowledge, however, that such removal of your Private Information may result in your inability to use all or some of the Services and you shall not have any claim against Company with respect to your inability to use such Services due to the foregoing.
Any such Private Information collected by Company shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent by you, subject to the exceptions specified herein. Company may however disclose any of the Private Information, as provided via the Website and/or Services, to third parties, only if: (a) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree; or (b) Company believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of Company and/or to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the public; or (c) in case of dispute between Company and User; or (d) to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud; or (5) upon User’s consent.
Other Web sites
The Website uses “cookies” (whether of the Company or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit Company’s Website, a cookie helps Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s Website and/or the Service.
Security of your Personal Information
Company reasonably secures the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the Website and its information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such. You agree that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third party behavior.
Changes to this Policy
To obtain a copy of the personal information the Company holds about you, please write with full details to us according to the contact details as set forth above.
Transfer of Data Abroad
Company’s servers are cloud based. If you are visiting the Website from a country other than where the Private Information is stored, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Website and/or using the Services and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.